We work with local governments, businesses, development consultants and developers to attract and fuel economic development. We have an excellent track record in fostering economic development to improve local communities. Our economic attorneys work with public-private partnerships to facilitate economic development. We work with developers in collaboration with consulting experts to approach state officials and legislators regarding the provision of state incentives for industries moving to their localities.
Call Patel Gaines for help with the legal complexities inherent in economic development. We’re here to help you and your community.
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Development incentives: Tax Abatements and Exemptions
- Economic and EB-5 Development
- Tax Increment Financing
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone
- Land Use, Development and Zoning Incentives and Credits
- Texas Tax Code 313 Economic Development Act Advisement
- Texas Local Government Code 372 Public Improvement District Advisement